Compact and beautiful design profile is strengthened right near the window (into glazing beads), without damaging the window frame.
A vertical louver that is installed in this way will not take up space on the windowsill or interfere with opening and closing the window.
For horizontal louvers a 16mm and 25mm aluminum bands are used. We have a wide range selection of colours to choose from.
The pros of horizontal louvers:
- Only quality and long-lasting material is used for manufacture.
- The colour of aluminum bands can be selected from a big colour and shade palette.
- Horizontal louvers are good for plastic, aluminum and wooden windows.
- Simple installation and an inconspicuous mounting system.
- Compact use – when opening the window for ventilation, the louvers remain nicely snuggled to the window.
- Perfectly protects rooms from direct sunlight.
- Good thermal isolation, protects rooms from too much heat in the summer.
- Resistant to environmental factors – resistance to moisture.
- Simple louver management with the help of a handle, chain or string.
- Louvers are made from 16 mm and 25 mm wide aluminum bands.