These metal doors are best suited in areas with high humidity and other hazardous factors.
Standard metal door structure and equipment:
- Door panels are folded from a 1.25mm thick electrogalvanized cold rolling plate.
- Frames are used with a 1.5mm thick electrogalvanized plate, which is heated with “PAROC” wool.
- Door are painted in a power way by a unique Ral colour and shade palette.
- Armoured doors are equipped with various locks.
Metal doors ensure:
- Resistance to wind – class C3.
- Impermeability to water – class 6A.
- Sound insulation coefficient – 31dBm.
- Heat transmission coefficient – 2.9W(m *K).
- Air penetration – class 4.
- Mechanical strength – class 4.
- Resistance to repeated opening and closing (100000 cycles) – class 5.